can't wait for spring

Outside the weather is so dreary, ruthless and soulless that I struggle while spending my whole day indoors not to succumb to listlessness. 

This is what I usually see from my window as soon as I wake up. Snow, a bit greyish lansdcape, no sun, no hope. 

The first thing that I saw upon waking today was this bird on my porch. I watched it for a long long time. It gave me a tiny bit of hope that may be spring was finally coming around because I had never seen any bird the past two months. 

And so I tried to collect myself together and make something fun out of the winter. There was a companion sitting right outside my window who seemed to say that it was with me in my wait for spring.


so i attempted to liven up the few photos that I had actually forced myself to take. I was too lazy to use photoshop so just used a lot of pixlr.com free presets. My alternative of instagram. 

Yesterday, it rained, snowed, was foggy, cold, dark, windy everything at once. The road was nightmarish to walk on. But I saw those amazing drops on the soon-to-be-revived branches. So I had to have a few bokeh of them. Here's a nice photo after fiddling around in pixlr.


 And then, there's some solace for me inside my own room. I have bought a few flowers (live as well as artificial) to make my room a bit cheery. This purple/lavendar one is Muscari. It also goes by the name of Grape hyacinth and i'm loving them. I bought that rainbow colored mat that u see in the picture for a dollar at my local target store. I've also made a window seat by changing my table into a sort of bench. If I have a spurt of energy again, I might upload its photo as well. It kind of looks cool and I think its a good idea to make your indoor stay comfortable. If you have to be trapped inside your room, you might as well make it a bit "royal".


This tulip on the bottom of the collage, i bought 2 weeks ago from Tops supermarket. The cherry is from AC moore all under $5. And the bit of snow, I shot during one of my "defeat the winter" rush. Not many of them happening lately though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Sandakpur Trek: Getting to know the Snow White of Ilam

Kabaddi: a Movie Review

Vintage Effect in Movie Maker