I will take all the colors that life gives me!


Whenever I feel the need to loosen up I select one of my photos and then go about meddling it in photoshop.


I really have no idea how Photoshop works. A few months ago, it used to give me some nasty headaches but now with my perseverance, and continued attack on all its tools, it's finally beginning to work for me.

In this one, I brought out all the colors that this picture could possibly give me. It was a dull lifeless morning when I shot this flower. After continuous tweaking and twisting, those bright loud colors have managed to pop up in the picture. Let me see, I used overlays, textures, gradient maps, played with hues/saturation, brightness/contrast....and the bearing capacity of my own eyes too as the colors sometimes came out outrageously bright. In the end, I have produced something that I moderately like and YaY I've loosened up too.Of course, the photo looks less photographed and more cloned, but hey I like it this way too!

Because "I WILL TAKE ALL THE COLORS THAT LIFE GIVES ME" and "I will take all the colors that photoshop can give me too". Have a good day, people...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Sandakpur Trek: Getting to know the Snow White of Ilam

Kabaddi: a Movie Review

Vintage Effect in Movie Maker