Finally starting it!


Single n proud...
Originally uploaded by heema_rai
Hey Everyone,

I had been reserving this spot for over a year now! And I had thought of blogging about ...well...may be as soon as I knew there was such a thing as blogging. I lost count of the years.

That's my way. Always wanting to do something, always planning to do something, even taking the first steps to doing something then leaving it, postponing it, inventing something to not do it or do it later much later!

Even now, there are so many things that I am postponing, to as distant future as possible! Lets not go into what things because here's finally one thing that I have set to do. Finally starting, finally starting to post in my blog.

So hey everyone, this is me a girl with lots and lots of thought and silly ideas and opinions of her own. Mostly proud about herself. Mostly with a different opinion mostly "single" and "proud"

Words are not enough to express my thoughts! Words are never enough for anyone to express themselves. I cannot paint, sing, write music or poetry so at the most I can write and take photos!

In this modern day world of showing off and publishing, here's one another addition. Someone who thinks she is "single and proud" but who is "just ordinary" like everyone else!

Comments

  1. you can't might sing paint or write music n poetry but you have been all those through one thing ............ photographing things around you with passion. single and proud is just ordinary words expressing urself in u own words but the people around you who can see more then what you are can define you with more beautiful words where ur single and proud words will just be the first line of hundreds beautiful, meaning ful and true words .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Sandakpur Trek: Getting to know the Snow White of Ilam

Kabaddi: a Movie Review

Vintage Effect in Movie Maker