Everyday Mundane of a new place!

 When I travel I come across new places.

And when I travel like a local passenger in those new places-squeezing myself in a jam packed bus, crouching besides sacks in goods truck, and so many other daring local ways of commuting, my heart gives a little jump of pleasure.



I feel a small thrill going all over me.

Even though I know that it is not that different from so many other place that I've been.

Yet it is intriguing, because I've never been here before ( or I've been here after a long time or I may have come here quite often but the novelty hasn't worn off).

I love trying to be a local and occasional camouflages by trying local transports. There's nothing that makes me aware that I'm in a new place than commuting the way locals do, even though I'll get on and off on the same station most of the times.

So as I look around me, with myself just another passenger yet not a regular one, I can let my imagination run crazy. Even though this town, this place is no different, yet I can imagine it to have all kinds of surprises and magic that I've yet to discover.

Every turn of the road excites me, every person that passes by fascinates me, every whiff of wind that blows heightens my sense of adventure. All around me is things that need to be discovered. I'm Alice in wonderland.

And that is why I love travelling.

Here I present some of my shots of everyday mundane things of this new place that I've been to recently, Bharatpur. Though close camped inside a hotel for most of my stay, yet I felt the newness in air nevertheless.

Bharatpur- my new unfamiliar place
Everyday mundane - cups decked out on a hotel for tea break

Your body is the best instrument, use it, DANCE!

Fern is fern everywhere

Flower-a common one-yet with a tinge of novelty

Everyday mundane of ornamental plants in lawn

Poppy flower - by the road side

Stylish Rickshaw - a great way to try to be local in Bharatpur

A bokeh view of a swing in the hotel where I stayed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Sandakpur Trek: Getting to know the Snow White of Ilam

Kabaddi: a Movie Review

Vintage Effect in Movie Maker