nerd Mother's day enveloped in big talk(fit for Urban dictionary)

I think human beings human beings are a victim of their own intelligence and brain power, the one thing that they keep priding about in themselves. Me included, they never fail to mention this that they are more highly developed species of all with the capacity to empathize, and other superior power.

This very power that lets us be so superior grips us forever and never lets us be free.  Its too complicated. We, human beings, carry the burden of being superior. We carry all the love, all the hatred, all the regret, all the longings and hopes, all the aspirations and rage, that we can never simply forget or undo. Too much complicated brain that will never stop working until your whole machine stops. "With great power, comes great responsibility". With great responsibility, comes great burden.

A woman, once she becomes a mother, can never forget her child. The love of a human is so strong, the brain is so superbly charged to love and feel that love, that a mother will never forget her child. They grow, and become old, and retain nothing of the innocent vulnerable kid that they once were but a mother will always love. Her superbly functioning brain is incapable of not loving.


Look at all the other animals. Their love is also so genuine, but they are able to forget. They move on. They reproduce more and show the same amount of love, fierceness and protectiveness to their latter kids. But important thing is, they move on. They dont have regret. But a human emotion weighs so heavy, if you move on, you regret all your life. But of course you cant move on. Your emotions are too heavy and too real.

 I know my mother will never stop loving me, even though I might never be that kid that I once used to be. And I know I will never stop loving her, although years might pass and I will meet so many other motherly figure. My brain is too well programmed to simply delete the memory and write new programs. (Nerd way of saying I will love you forever and you were the first thing that I loved when I entered this earth, and you will forever be my eternal love. There's no way around it.)

Happy Mother's Day. To all the sufferers like me. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Sandakpur Trek: Getting to know the Snow White of Ilam

Kabaddi: a Movie Review

Vintage Effect in Movie Maker